Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Joan loves Khloe

The only thing my mom loves more than pretending I'm a lesbian is probably protecting the feelings of a celebrity chewbaca.

Yes, my mom has made it her personal goal in life to protect the feelings of a lovely armenian gypsy by the name of Khloe Kardashian.

Why has my mother made it her duty to yell at any tv or radio show who slanders Khloe K.? I have no idea, really. I just know that she does, and she does it well.

I was awoken at 7am this morning because of a radio morning show mocking Khloe because of this  photoshopped ad for the new Kardashian lingerie line, which is being sold at Sears. (Okay, but really, who the hell buys their lingerie at Sears...besides hookers.) The radio djs were mocking the fact that Khloe magically dropped 100lbs to look as hot as her sisters. This did not settle well with Joan.

Anways, when my mom--the Patron Saint of Giant Celebrities--heard the comedic bit about her dear, dear friend Khloe...she threw a bitch fit.

"KHLOE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. THIS IS SUCH BULLSHIT!! SHE'S NOT EVEN FAT. THEY ARE SUCH ASSHOLES. I WISH I LOOKED LIKE HER."

Woah, woah, woah. You may have taken it a bit to far, but Khloe would be blessed to have a friend like you, Joan. She's probably tired of standing next to Bruce Jenner just so she looks semi-doable.

I'm sorry, mom, but you don't have to work this hard to defend someone who is 'famous' for either being the sister of a girl in a sex tape with a wannabe rapper or famous for being the daughter of a guy who helped OJ get away with murder.



1 comment: