Monday, September 19, 2011

That Awkward Moment When...

Your Dad Follows You on Twitter


Yeah, you read that right. My father a) has a twitter, b) follows me, and c) constantly checks my updates.


Creepy right? He's probably reading this right now because he's fucking Sherlock Holmes and finds every blog I've every written or tweet I've tweeted. Dad, this short but sweet letter is for you...get tha picture.

Dear Bill,
           Please stop cyber-stalking me. And please stop telling mom about everything I tweet or blog. I'm tired of getting her calls about how 'it's not cool to cuss' and how 'it makes me ugly' or how 'I will go to jail if I smoke weed without a card and won't become a teacher.' This is just unrealistic. I will eventually get fed up and block you. It's just not cool. Knock it off.
                        --Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment