Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Stupid Shit You'll Find on Twitter

Stupid people shouldn't have twitters, but unfortunately, most of the people with a twitter are retards.
I mean just look at the stupid shit people tweet...


What does this even mean, Paris? You just tweeted the word 'Yes' a bunch of symbols. I'm guessing she meant, "YES!!! I DONT HAVE HERPES, JUST GONORRHEA!!"

Now, the trending topics on Twitter are a whole other disaster. Most of them are idiotic and make no sense. For example, 'Kidrauhl & Beliebers' is trending right now. What is a Kidrauhl??? So, obviously, I look at some tweets to figure out wtf is going on with this kidraul character. This is what I get:



Wait what? I'm even more confused. Why was the first tweet retweeted over 100 times?? 
WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT THE KIDRAUL AND BELIEBER BOND? I shouldn't, so naturally I look at the other trending topics...and they aren't much better. 


#NationalKissDay. Jesus Christ. Most of these tweets are probably tweens complaining about how they have no one to kiss. Oh, looks like I was right.


This is when I start rethinking the whole existence of my twitter. Are the beliebers/kidrauhls and 13yr old single losers the only ones reading my hilarious and insightful tweets? Well, fuck me right.
Oh no wait, I just got a new follower. 
SummerFratGirl? What is this shit? How did you even find me? 


Fucking twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment