Monday, September 26, 2011

College Annoyance #231: People Who Dress Up to Class

We all know who these people are.

ANY BITCH WHO SHOWS UP TO A 10AM CLASS IN SEQUINS DESERVES TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE. 

To me, dressing up means wearing anything besides sweats and maybe throwing some mascara on. This doesn't mean I don't give a shit about my appearance. It means that instead of putting effort into looking like a runway model to learn about dinosaurs, I merely made the effort to wake up at 10:30 get my ass out of bed (and yes, I am taking a bullshit GE Dinosaurs class...don't hate).

I saw this lovely lady today wearing a miniskirt, crop top, and heels. HEELS. Bitch, you are walking and biking around campus. Are you insane? Or do you plan on waiting on the corner hoping some guy will pullover and give you a ride to your next class? 

Well sweetie, you might have to give him a little something extra if you want that ride. 

But hey, maybe she didn't have intentions of looking like that to class. Maybe she just happened to be doing the walk of shame and said, "Hey, maybe I will actually go to class today! This outfit will surely do!"

A message to all bitches (and toolish bros) who think over dressing to class is appropriate:

Knock it off. It looks like you are  a) trying too hard, b) doing the walk of shame, and c) retarded. 
Jeans and sandals are okay. I promise. Now stop being a douchebag. 





No comments:

Post a Comment